1/13/12

My Sweet Spot in NYC


David and I decided to take a quick break from Arizona and have been in NYC for 4 days now and it has been amazing! New York has always seemed to have some strange, magical pull over me. The first time I came here was about 8 years ago and I fell head over heels in love with this city. This is my fourth time here and there is still so much to see and do. However, I have been re-doing a few of my favorite things since it's my husband's first trip! 

One of my favorite spots here is Dylan's Candy Bar. It is the cutest/biggest/sweetest candy store I have ever been in. 

I discovered this place 4 years ago with some great friends, Jamie & Chelsey.

*this is us, fresh out of hich school! one of my best memories! 



This time around...



It was so fun in there! I could have spent about 3 hours there an probably $300, good thing David was with me to save me from myself. 

1 comment: