1/13/12

Jersey Boys

We saw Jersey Boys on Broadway and it blew my mind! The music was so great! For those who don't know, Jersey Boys is a play based on the band, Franky Valli and the Four Seasons. They have hits like "Oh What a Night" "Big Girls Don't Cry" "Walk like a Man" "Grease" "My Eyes Adored You" and about a million more. I have heard all these songs before and never thought much of them, or really even knew anything about the band, but after watching that play I became such a fan! Their story is interesting and extremely entertaining and the actors had incredible voices. We pretty much haven't stopped singing since that first night.







*disclaimer...one thing I wasn't very impressed with was the swearing. I was surprised when I first heard it but then I remembered the play consisted of a bunch of boys from Jersey (have you ever seen Jersey Shore?). It was such a great play but I am just throwing that out there in case anyone ever wants to see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment