5/10/11

a belated shout out for mother's day


This is a picture of me and my mom, Carolyn, almost exactly a year ago. She was visiting me in Brisbane and I took her to a place called Lone Pine to play with some kangaroos and cuddle with some koalas. Anyways, I had never loved spending time with her like I did on this particular trip. I think it's because it was the first time I was away from home and away from her and the time apart had made me realize how grateful I am for her and how much I really missed her. Mom, I love you and I appreciate everything you ever did for me, and everything you continue to do. You are amazing. You're so strong and kind hearted, and you've taught me one of the most important things I'll ever learn...how to be a good, true friend. Thank you for that! And thank you for being my Mom. Miss you xoxo


Hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. And I love the "how to really love motherhood" thingy too. You're so cute court, thailand looks amazing! Glad you got to go explore a bit. Miss yoU!

    ReplyDelete